Whether your summer sport is mountain biking, climbing, hiking, stand up paddleboarding or just some good ole car camping, there are two things that probably come with you every time. 1) Good Tunes and 2) Your Baselayers. So, to kick off summer, and as always, say thanks to our Facebook fans, we are giving you a little bit of both to help you upgrade your playlist and your gear closet with a not-yet-available Fall ’12 product sample.
Polartec’s Top Ten Summer Songs:
1. Summertime- DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince
2. School’s Out- Alice Cooper
3. Anything by the Beach Boys
4. Summer of 69′- Bryan Adams
5. Summertime- Kenny Chesney
6. Knee Deep- Zac Brown Band
7. Glory Days- Springsteen
8. Under the Boardwalk- The Drifters
9. Jimmy Buffet- Margaritaville
10. Alan Jackson/Eddie Cochran- Summertime Blues
Fall ’12 Marmot Lightweight Baselayers
Made with a recycled Polartec® Power Dry® fabric with a smooth face for easy on and off with no-bind layering, the Marmot Lightweight Baselayers feature stretch for increased range of motion, flat-locked seams for added comfort, and mesh panels for increased mobility. The quick-drying, ultra breathable, and fast-wicking recycled Polartec® Power Dry® fabric makes them versatile for a range of applications and conditions.
To WIN:1) If you haven’t already, and if you feel so inclined, head to the Polartec Facebook Page and ‘Like’ us.
2) Find this giveaway post on the Polartec Facebook page
3) In a comment below the post, tell us: In your opinion, what is the greatest summer song?
We will choose a winner at random on Friday, June 29th at 12pm MST.
Disclaimer: We only have a women’s medium Lightweight 1/2 Zip LS.